- Familiar with standard cost
- Update the part cost to ensure that the item cost and BOM cost are correct
- Analyze the price difference to avoid major differences and cost control
- Reconcile inventory data to ensure that the general ledger is balanced with the ledger
- Conduct inventory counts in the middle of the year and at the end of the year to avoid inventory loss and waste
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accountancy/Finance/Banking or related disciplines
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese
- Participate in social insurance in accordance with the law.
- Infirmary, nursing room, consultation room and dining room are provided.
- Provide annual leave, company transportation (Bac Ninh, Hanoi), holiday bonuses, etc. according to the law.
- Superior to the salary standard of peripheral enterprises and the system of double rest hours every other week.
- Excellent employee retention bonus, outstanding team (individual) bonus, excellent internal lecturer reward, annual salary adjustment and promotion mechanism.
How to apply
Please submit your resume with your current and expected salary.
Ms. Nguyễn Thị Hồng Thanh – Associate Consultant, Employment Vietnam
Phone/Zalo: 0974 140834
All applications will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, membership in an employee organisation, parental status, military service or other nonmerit factor
Địa điểm làm việc:
- Hà Nội-Hà Nam.